Registration is required with a valid Driver’s License. You must get a bid number to bid on any item. Registration is your written compliance with these conditions.
WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- All purchases are subject to Tennessee sales tax of 9.75%. All registrants with business licenses or who are exempt from paying TN State sales taxes must provide Tennessee Auction Gallery, LLC. with a copy of their state issued Certificate of Registration Sales & Use Form.
- All items are sold as is, where is, with all faults. Tennessee Auction Gallery, LLC. provides weeklong on-site and online preview opportunities, and by appointment preview, at which time all items are available for your examination. Our goal is to provide prospective bidders with accurate and detailed information. We strongly encourage prospective bidders preview in advance and examine all items in which they have an interest. Written and oral descriptions are our opinions and not a guarantee of any kind as to age, condition, materials or any other feature, warranty nor assumption of liability. No statement neither written nor made by the auctioneer or by anyone representing the auctioneer shall be deemed as a warranty. By bidding you are signifying that you have examined the items fully and are satisfied with their condition or that you have chosen not to examine them. PREVIEW! Please!
- Some Jewelry has been appraised for insurance purposes & will be identified as such and the appraisal will become the property of the winning bidder. An appraisal is an opinion not guaranteed by Tennessee Auction Gallery, LLC. Not all jewelry has an appraisal.
- The Tennessee Auction Gallery, LLC. staff reserves the right to withdraw a ‘lot’ for any reason they deem appropriate and reserves the right to bid on behalf of the consignor. Consignors are not allowed to bid on their own merchandise.
- Tennessee Auction Gallery, LLC. Gallery accepts payment made by Cash, Check or Credit Card. Payment for all purchases is expected the night of the sale.
- All purchases must be removed within one week of the auction. We are open Tuesday–Friday from 10A.M.to-4 P.M. Bring help with you. We have staff on-site most of the time, not all the time, to assist in loading purchases, best to call first when loading large purchases.
- A 15% Buyer’s Premium is added to all purchases. (5% discount for cash or check payments)
- For potential buyer’s who are unable to attend the auction we do provide absentee and telephone bidding. In that cellular phones are not always reliable we recommend phone bids are done via land-lines. We can take them by cellular if you so desire; we are not responsible if you don‘t get your bid in on time.
- Once the auctioneer says “SOLD”, the item and all liabilities pertaining to said item(s) becomes the property of the highest bidder.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at the auction.